Thursday, August 30, 2007

Here's some jewelry pieces!

These sets are priced as follows: The necklace and ear rings set is $20.00. The necklace, ear rings, and bracelet set is $28.00. The set with necklace and 3 pairs of ear rings is $35.00--but if you only want one set of ear rings, it is $28.00. The Black Daisey set is --SOLD-- but I can make another one if you want one!




I am busy making new pieces! All the beads I make out of polymer clay then I use glass beads, metal accents, and sometimes Swarovski crystals to make jewelry!!!! It is a God-given talent!!!!
My cousin, Dawn has graciously invited me to have a "show" in her home September 13--15. I am really excited!
Currently, my sister-in-laws, Annie and Margie, are sharing some of my pieces with their friends and co-workers--(they asked me to send a box of my jewelry). Well, they are reporting that everyone is giving me rave reviews--I am AMAZED and HONORED!!!! Not real sure if there are alot of sales but I am getting exposure. Margie has even given me many great ideas! I am working on her ideas and will post pictures as I complete the pieces.

Anyway, here's some new pieces. PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS--that is how I grow and improve!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

STUNNING AND BEAUTIFUL! I KNOW I SHOULDN'T BE AMAZED, BUT I AM. I'VE SOLD PREMIER JEWELRY AND IT HAS GORGEOUS PIECES; I BELIEVE YOUR JEWELRY COULD BE ON THOSE PAGES.
NICE JOB CHERI! YOU ARE VERY TALENTED!
Minette

Anonymous said...

Hi there - Love love LOVE the pieces - you are so talented! They totally look like something you would find in a jewlery magazine :) Thanks so much for letting me know!
-Sarah-